Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rihanna Rocks an Indie Style in We Found Love

Rihanna released her latest video We Found Love off of her upcoming album. She and her onscreen man, Dudley O'Shaughnessy(Model & Boxer) take us on a journey of being in love and falling out of love. 


The song is great and is very popular in the clubs and the video is dramatic and reminds me of an Indie Film(think Requiem for a Dream). I enjoyed both the song and the video concept, but my favorite part are all of the wardrobe changes made by the two.


I believe the video was shot across Europe and the wardrobe inspiration is European street fashion. I'm trying to bring that exact style into my own wardrobe everyday. It's a very thrown together look and says I don't care, but reads I do care. 


Take a look at the video below and tell me what you think about the wardrobe. I'll surely be taking style inspiration from this video.






FT

No comments:

Post a Comment