Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: Year of the Fashion Stylist

Year: 2012


Goal: Start Styling Clients and building a fashion styling portfolio.


This is the year that I want to officially start building my fashion styling portfolio. This means producing and styling photo shoots and working on building a clientele in my area so in a year I can make the move to NYC with a fashionable portfolio.


I'm beginning to work on the details on how this all will happen to start building a clientele and just finding ways to contribute to my styling portfolio. It's one thing to give advice on what a friend should wear to actually styling them. 


I want to be at a place within six months that I can begin to get clothes on loan from the local boutique and have clients seeking me out to style them for different occasions. This then can turn into a way for me to constantly styling and working on building a great fashion styling portfolio. 


Until then I will be visiting a lot of thrift stores and raiding my friends closet in order to style them and extend this into getting clients. I also need to start working on establishing my fashion styling wardrobe. It's time to make room in my closet!


I'm excited about my fashion journey and am ready to begin styling. If you want to help me and and have me style you contact me!


Time to be a Fashion Stylist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment