Thursday, March 8, 2012

Styled by June (Ambrose)




I was watching television yesterday and a commercial for a new show came on and I was instantly hooked! 


It's a new reality show on VH1 starring stylist to the stars, June Ambrose.  I have been following her career and her personal style and am always impressed by what she does.


I have a new found love for her because I think I have a way to blend my love for Fashion with my love (and degree) for Public Relations. She not only styles celebrities, but she helps reinvent their brand, image and entire look.  If that isn't the perfect way for me to blend the two industries than I don't know what is. 


She is the Master of Reinvention and I want to be one too!


'Styled by June' begins on March 19 and it looks like it is going to be great!  You can watch the extended trailer below and tell me what do you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment