Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kid Cudi: The Musical Style Star










Once again GQ has gave us a a fashion spread worthy of a full post. Last time my post featured Music Producer Swizz Beats and this time our leading music star is Kid Cudi. Cudi is featured in the magazines January 2011 Spring Style Preview spread.

Every time I see Cudi in a magazine his sense of style is amazing. Cudi is already a fashion trendsetter in my eyes and with ever magazine feature he does, he only solidifies his place. My favorite look is the all gray ensemble and blue background. Not only is his pose in the picture clever, but having the camera adds flavor. I am inspired to try this look out for myself. To see GQ's full Spring Style Preview and discover all of the details behind what the musical star is wearing click here.

What is your favorite look?

2 comments:

  1. He is amazing in everyway possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, both musically & fashionably that is why I HAD to feature him in a post!

    ReplyDelete