Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylish Star! Nicole Richie

[Newlywed] Designer Nicole Richie is on the cover of Lucky Mag(on newsstands now) this month and that inspired me to take a second look at her jewelry line House of Harlow 1960. She also recently expanded her line to shoes and sunglasses. In addition she has her clothing line, Winter Kate.

The line is named after her daughter(Harlow Winter Kate Madden). As I was
viewing the collection I saw
a lot of costume pieces. She says that she is inspired by different flea market finds.

I must say that her jewelry collection, which ranges in price from $20-$500 is very fashionable and gets a fashion clap from me. Plus, she is a fan of her line and can always be seen wearing pieces from her collection.

Here are some of the looks from Ms. Richie's fashion empire:


House of Harlow Necklace $120 & Winter Kate Top $183

Winter Kate Skirt $225 & Vest $190










Tell me, What do you think of House of Harlow 1960 and what is the best item you have found at a flea market?

To be in the know with Nicole Richie follow her on Twitter.

FT

No comments:

Post a Comment