Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rachel Zoe: A Stylist You Should Know

I was walking through a bookstore the other day and I saw one of my favorite style books: Style A To Zoe by Rachel Zoe (One of the best fashion stylist ever). When this book was released I reserved it from the library(I always get a book from the library before I buy) and I loved every moment of it.

Being the fashion nerd that I am I even took 12 pages of styling notes. Here are some notes from her book about dressing and being a fashion stylist:
  • Tear out pages of Magazines for later reference
  • Before 1st appointment with a client do your homework-A successful stylist needs to know their clients
  • Style is more about your eye than your bank account
Ms. Zoe educates readers on how to dress and dress others for all occasions, body and face types, and even home decor. This book has it all.

Rachel is happily married, expecting her first child, has a successful Bravo reality show-The Rachel Zoe Project, a fashion line with QVC, daily e-mail(The Zoe Report), and a lifestyle brand- The Rachel Zoe Collection.

Do not think all of this happened over night. She has been working in the fashion industry for more than 15 years and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie, Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz, and countless others owe her for there perfect looks.

Also, be sure to check out this hilarious spoof Rachel and company produced mocking herself.




















Fashionable Thinkers be sure to keep Rachel Zoe on your fashion radars and add some of her products to your fashion catalogs. Follow her on Twitter and like her Facebook page to keep up with the 'Star Stylist.'


FT

Update: Here are some of the looks from Rachel's new line.

No comments:

Post a Comment