Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to School: Backpacks

No back to school week would be complete without the number one Back to School item: Backpacks. 






There are tons of backpack makers out there, but I'm going to direct your attention to a brand that has been loyal to me for over seven years, JanSport


I've had the same black backpack from JanSport for over seven years now. It has traveled the world with me, literally. When I traveled abroad it was there. When I travel across the country it was there. On my first day of college it was there. My backpack and I have been through a lot, but it has survived it all along with me.


If you are in search of a reliable backpack I recommend JanSport. They have simple solid colors plus stylish and wacky designs. This company has a bag to fit every occasion and personality. 


I have the Big Student Backpack by JanSport, which will you buy?


FT



No comments:

Post a Comment