Friday, August 19, 2011

White Summer Shoe

White Aldo Shoes

I have a pair of white shoes that I have only wore in the summer. They style perfectly with almost all of my shorts and are great to wear without socks [If concerned about sweaty shoes, put baby powder inside of shoe before wearing them without socks]


If you don't already have a classic white pair I recommend going out today and finding the perfect pair for you. Even if you don't wear them until next summer there is a good chance you can buy them on sale now.  If you can't find a pair now or want to wait to buy, start looking at the beginning of spring. 


When I first purchased mine I was nervous about them getting dirty really quickly, which happens. I cleaned mine with house cleaning supplies. I grabbed a bottle of Soft Scrub, dish soap, clean sponge and cleaning gloves. I scrubbed the dirt away and they looked brand new


A good thing about wearing these shoes only during the summer months are the compliments. Most people forget that I even own them and they think they are new are quick to throw a compliment my way.


Some stores that would carry all white shoes:






Do you have a classic white summer shoe?

FT

No comments:

Post a Comment