Thursday, August 4, 2011

Classic G-Shock Watch


My all black [Casio] G-Shock watch can always be seen on my left wrist. It was given to me as a gift a year and half ago and I've been wearing it everyday since. I may never take it off because I get complements on it all the time. But, lately I have been asking myself if it's time to add a new watch into my wardrobe rotation?


In the past I've had the classic metal chain watch with a medium size face. The face of my watch can't be to large, my wrist can only hold so much. Now, I'm on the hunt for a classic metal watch possibly with a vintage look to add to my wardrobe. Over the coming weeks I'm going to scout out department stores, malls, thrift stores for the perfect fit. I will keep you all posted.


In the meantime, I am going to keep wrapping my black watch around my wrist. I have a trending feeling that my G-Shock watch is on the verge of becoming a classic.

Casio 'G-Shock Glide' Watch One Size 


Do you consider watches a wardrobe staple?


FT

3 comments:

  1. Off course it is.. Most of my friends have different sets of watch collections and mostly prefer the vintage type..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new trend in watch design is with the dials and straps. Watches, both expensive and cheap, are now being made in bold and exciting colors. Just be careful about buying a colored watch if it is going to be your everyday watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip Casio! Yeah, certain watches shouldn't be made in every color. What kind of watch do you wear?

    ReplyDelete