Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School: Technology

Today is the first day of the semester for me and a lot of students across the country are returning to school as well. To celebrate another school year, this week I'm going to be sharing fashionable back to school items.


---


When going back to school this semester I brainstormed the top four items I want to add to my tech wardrobe. I tested these items in stores, but am still in the process of purchase. All four items are not only stylish and desirable, but will really make your school year more enjoyable and possibly easier.


1. iPad 2 - starting at $499

  • I encourage you all to go into an Apple store and try them out for yourself. I plan to purchase one in the near future or talk someone into buying it for me as a gift. These are great for on the go computer access and are easily stored and light to carry. Plus they have amazing colorful cases you can switch out to coordinate with your days outfit.



2. Flip video camera- starting at $79.99
  • I had a chance to use one for a day last school year and I fell in love. They are having an amazing sale on the items and I am seriously considering purchasing one this week. They are great for the quick video and are easy to upload to your computer. Like the iPad 2 they come in different colors and designs to help you stay fashionable.



3. Amazon Kindle- starting at $114
  • This is a great e-reader that is light and have different color options and the ability to purchase books on the go. It can also save student money when buying book because eBooks are usually cheaper than the hard copy.



  • This is great for capturing different moments of the school year and sharing with friends on social media sites. Plus they have tons of colors and are small enough to travel easily.

Make your school year a stylish tech one and purchase one of the items. Do you have any favorites from off the list?

FT

No comments:

Post a Comment