Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School: Books

You can't have school without having books. So why not make some of those books fashion books. These four books are full of fashion information and pictures and are worth adding to your fashion library. 

The first book off the list I have not read, but I recently read so many great reviews that I've added it to my Wish List. This book is written by a fashion stylist for all inspiring fashion stylist (like me!).  



I devoured this book when I read it and took pages worth of notes. For anyone wanting a career in fashion please read this book. It gives not only great advice, but tools and real stories from the experts and interns alike. 




The next book is an amazing blog and an amazing book full of street pictures. I was so obsessed with the fashion inside this book I photographed the pages with a camera and have them archived.



If you are a fan of Nylon Magazine, you will love this book. It's a collection of street fashion from around the world. You will fall in love by some and be shocked by other countries fashion styles. 



Enjoy a good fashion read to relax your mind during such a busy school year. You won't even realize you are learning about the fashion industry.

FT




No comments:

Post a Comment