Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ebony Magazine: Men's Fall Style



I was flipping through the pages of Ebony Magazine September Issue to read Zoe Saldana feature article and I came across a few pages of men's fashion that caught my eye.


Normally I would tear the pages out and archive them, but I was reading my Mom's mag and she probably would not have liked that. Instead I photographed them. 


The first page was a mood board type of spread titled 'Paperboy Chic'. I've always been fascinated with this style and come fall I may be screaming, "Hot off the Press!"



The next page features different stylish guys and these were my two favorite looks:

1. Jesse Boykins III [World Soul Artist]





2. Keino Benjamin [Fashion Stylist]







FT

1 comment:

  1. Normally I would tear the pages out and archive them, but I was reading my Mom's mag and she probably would not have liked that. Instead I photographed them. www.selong.org

    ReplyDelete